Wednesday, June 19, 2013

World Literature Final Exam

Here's my exam for this year. It's a bit shorter than normal because I had to give my exam during a 42 minute period instead of the regular exam session (due to needing to use the iPads). Shortness didn't seem to make a difference in grades, as the averages were right where they normally fall. I change my exam every year, so I thought it might be interesting to share it.

I like to offer choice in my exams. Show me what you know! I also try to mimic real world situations - students can access the internet freely to check their answers, but they are working within a time limit.

As you can see from the exam, the end of the year was split between two units: Shakespeare and a research paper on a chosen career path. Here's the exam:

No comments:

Post a Comment