Wednesday, June 20, 2012

iPad Fun: Tower Madness

Tower Madness - I kind of love this game. It's relaxing for me in an odd sort of way to plan a course to save my sheep from invading aliens. Tower defense games are nothing new, but this one has a special charm to it. It's intuitive, easy to learn, and difficult to master. 

The two-player mode sets this tower game apart from the rest. Using a split screen, Seamus and I compete while waiting in the hallways at the kids' ballet school.

I must admit, I've bought all the $1 upgrades (mostly with gift cards) and they are 100% worth it. The flamethrower is pure fun and the extra courses are challenging. I go through phases where I will prefer maps with predetermined alien paths and then phases where I enjoy the open maps. 


I have no shame that I enjoy games on my iPad. I'm fascinated by the way gaming and learning are connected.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah!

    Thanks for playing our game! We're really happy to hear you're enjoying it.

    Cheers,
    --arash

    Arash Keshmirian
    Co-Founder & CEO
    Limbic

    ReplyDelete